Yes, you can change an embellishment’s opacity by following these steps:
- Click on the embellishment you wish to modify. A red border should appear around it. Note: you may have to unlock the embellishment in order to modify it. For detailed steps on this process, please click here.
- A horizontal editing toolbar will appear at the top of the page.
- Click the Opacity button.
- A slider pop up will appear and allow you to change the selected embellishment’s opacity. By default, embellishments are at 100% opacity.
- Move the slider down to adjust the opacity. You can see the selected embellishment change opacity as you move the slider up or down.
- When you are finished, click off of the slider and onto the Design Center.