Yes, you can make the background match a color that appears on your design or photo. Learn how it’s done below.
- Locate the “Background” tab on the left side of the Design Center — it’s the second panel down.
- Click the eyedropper icon located next to the list of colors used in the design.
- Your cursor will become the eyedropper icon. Place your cursor over the color in the photo that you’d like to use.
- For the above example, we are borrowing the yellow from the grad’s scarf.
- The Design Center will register the yellow and you can now use it as a background color.