To add a background to your design, follow the steps below.
- Locate the Backgrounds icon on the left side of the Design Center. It is the second icon down after “Trim”.
- You will see two tabs in the Background toolbar that appears: Solid Color and Image Backgrounds.
- For more on choosing a Solid Color, click here.
- Click on Image Backgrounds. This will bring you to a library of our available backgrounds. You can either scroll through all of our available backgrounds, or search through them using a keyword. Examples of keywords are “floral” (for a floral background) or “kraft” (for a neutral, tan background).
- When you find a background you like, hover your cursor over it and click on the Plus sign that appears. This will add the background to your design.
- If you don’t like the way it looks, you can always click “Remove background” which will appear above the Backgrounds library once you select a background.