Congratulations! You’re ready to design your one-page-per-day customized layout. Below is the guide for customizing a 1 Page per day layout after you’ve selected the 1 page/day Custom option (Step 2: Inside Page Options)
Please note, due to the number of pages, 1 Page Per Day layouts will default to being a 6-month planner.
1. Wait for the popup to open with the 1 page/day layouts to choose from. The popup will look like the below image:
2. Scroll through the list and pick a layout that you’d like to personalize.
3. Click the red Select & Personalize button to personalize the layout you’ve selected. (If you don’t want to personalize the layout, click the grey Select as Designed button.) Wait for the layout to open in the Design Center.
SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR STEPS 1, 2, AND 3
4. Click on DATE in the upper left sidebar
5. While in the DATE tab, select if you’d prefer a Colorful or Neutral Grey inside page color theme.
6. Under the heading SELECT START MONTH, select your planner start month from the dropdown.
SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR STEPS 4-6:
7. Under the heading CHOOSE DAYS OF THE WEEK FORMAT and next to DATE FORMAT, select the date format you’d like to use.
8. Next to COLOR FORMAT, select if you want a colored text or colored block. Remember that this colored block will appear black for the neutral grey option. The colored block will appear in different colors every month for the colorful layout option.
9. You can edit the text on the design by double-clicking on the text. A red textbox will appear and you can make edits to the text.
10. To delete text, artwork, or any elements of the design, you can click on the text once and then click delete on your keyboard or click on the trashcan – second from the left on the top bar. If the text/artwork does not allow you to delete it, it may be locked on the design. Here’s how to unlock elements in the Design Center. Once things are unlocked, you can change/edit/resize it or delete it from the design. To select multiple items at the same time, simply select one item, then hold down control to select the other(s).
11. To add new text, click the TEXT tab on the left sidebar.
SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR STEPS 9-11:
12. Along the way, if you want to save your changes, you can click the grey SAVE CHANGES button toward the top left of the Design Center. The first time you save, it will prompt you to name your design.
13. To add artwork, click the ARTWORK tab on the left sidebar. Search in the search bar the type of artwork you’d like to add. Once you’ve found the artwork you want to add, hover over the artwork and click the Red + Button to add the artwork to the design. The artwork tab will have lines and dots you can add to the design. Just search “lines” for lines and “dots” for a dotted grid.
14. To add a new shape or line, click the SHAPE tab on the left sidebar. Click on the shape to add it to the design.
15. You can rearrange the elements on the design to create the type of tables, lists, and schedules that you want for your week. You can center items on the design by selecting both of them using the control key. Then, you will click the alignment button on the top of the screen and click how you want them to be aligned. Align horizontal will align your items horizontally on the design. For additional guidance see our Helpdesk articles:
SEE VIDEO FOR STEPS 13-15
PurpleTrail customer service is available if you need guidance through this customization process. You can also email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. For verbal guidance through the customization process, feel free to contact customer service at 425 428 6115. We are here to help you!