To find embellishments, follow the steps below.
- Locate the “Artwork” tab in the vertical toolbar on the left side of the Design Center.
- This will open up a library of embellishments that are already in the design, and will give you an option to search for other embellishments.
- Type a keyword into the search bar and click “Search.” Some examples of keywords are: flower, birthday, graduation, and banners. You can also type the word “all” to search through all embellishments.
- Select the embellishment you like by clicking the Plus sign that appears when you hover over it. The embellishment will be placed on your design.
- Modify and place embellishment on your design where you would like.