To place text on top of an embellishment follow the steps below.
- Select the embellishment you wish to use. Note: the embellishment might be locked if you cannot select it. For detailed steps on how to unlock an embellishment, click here.
- Select your text and drag it on top of the embellishment.
- If you cannot see the text, it may be underneath the embellishment. To make sure the text is visible, you’ll need to make it the top layer or bring it forward.
- To do this, select the text and click on the Layers icon in the horizontal editing toolbar at the top of the page and select “Bring forward”(see photo below).
- This should bring your text in front of any other embellishments that are on top of it.