Don’t know which planner to choose? Here are the differences to help you make the right choice.
Daily Planners (3 or 6 Month)
These planners are for the organization gurus. You’ll get a page or two pages per every single day, allowing you to keep track of your daily schedule with a few extra bonuses—like space for shopping lists, to do lists, and more. Comes in either a 3 month format, which spans three months and offers two pages per day, or a 6 month format, which spans six months and offers one page per day. Not recommended for those who need a full 12 month planner.
These planners span a full 12 months, with the option for an 18 month extender. Each layout begins with a two-page calendar overview of the month before breaking up into the weekly format of your choosing. These different layout options are summarized below:
- Horizontal Weekly – a classic choice. For those who like their days organized into rows. The days of the week are horizontally oriented and offer plenty of space to jot down daily notes and tasks. Our newest version of the horizontal weekly layout comes with space at the top of each page to keep track of your weekly “to-dos”
- Vertical Weekly – For those who like their days organized into columns. The days of the week are vertically oriented, outfitted with several lines to keep your daily notes and tasks clean and organized.
- Vertical Hourly (One Hour Increments) – This layout is popular among hair stylists, therapists, or anyone who needs to schedule appointments with clients. Also popular among extremely busy parents who need their schedule organized down to a T! The 8.5×11 size spans 19 hours and has a default timeframe of 5AM-11PM. The 6×8 size spans 15 hours and has a default time frame of 6AM-8PM. You’ll have the option to customize your start time for a small fee should you so choose.
- Vertical Hourly (15 Minute Increments) – The hourly layout is also offered in 15 minute increments instead of by hour. This is good for those scheduling brief daily appointments or meetings, or just simply need to keep track of every 15 minutes of each day. The 8.5×11 size spans 10.5 hours and has a default timeframe of 8AM-6:30pm. The 6×8 size spans 9 hours and has a default timeframe of 9AM-6PM. You’ll have the option to customize your start time for a small fee should you so choose.
- 3 Section Weekly – This layout breaks up each day into three sections for Morning, Afternoon, and Evening. You can even customize those labels to say whatever you’d like for a small fee. This is advantageous for those who have three main goals or tasks everyday, like Work, Home, and Bills; Art, Writing, Cooking; or Meals, Exercise, and Water Intake. The possibilities are endless.
- Quad Weekly – This layout offers a unique way to view your week. It features Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on one page, and Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and a Notes section on the other page.
This layout is for those who just need a simple planner to keep track of the important stuff. This is also the thinnest formats of all our planners for those who don’t want something too bulky or thick. It also spans a full 24 months! Comes with two-page calendar spreads of every month for two years, ending with a Notes section. Not recommended for those who need to write several tasks or to-dos for every day. If that’s you, please see our Weekly or Daily Planners.
If you’re a busy parent looking for a planner that dedicates space to children, pets, or spouses, then we suggest our Mom/Parent Planners. Days are vertically oriented into columns next to each “category” featured on the left side. For an additional fee, you can customize these pages with the names of your children, spouse, or pets, or even daily to-dos or tasks.
A planner layout designed specifically for teachers! Days (Monday-Friday) are horizontally oriented into rows and divided into sections for each subject. The 8.5×11 size offers space for 7 subjects, and the 6×8 size offers space for 6 subjects. For an additional fee, you can personalize the inside pages with a custom header (default is “Subject”) and custom labels for each of your classes or tasks.
A planner layout designed specifically for students! Days are vertically oriented into columns and divided into sections for each subject. Both the 8.5×11 and 6×8 sizes offer space for 7 subjects. For an additional fee, you can personalize the labels for these 7 subjects to make them unique to your class schedule.
A planner to help you organize the best day of your life. This layout features a 24 Month Calendar section with two-page calendar spreads for each month. Also includes 12 Sections to guide you through the details for your big day, like Budget Guide, Wedding Checklist, Payment Tracker, and more. For our LGBT couples, you can also request a Gender Neutral layout, or view our LGBT Wedding Planner section.
This planner is popular among parents or clean-eating enthusiasts. Organize family meals with ease, or develop a master plan to achieve your health goals—no more excuses! Days are horizontally oriented into rows, and divided into sections for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, To Do, and a bonus Shopping List. It spans a full 12 months, with the option for an 18 month extender.
This planner will be the most adorable thing you own. Measuring just 4”x6”, our tiny planners are lightweight and easy to slide into a purse or bookbag—maybe even your coat pocket! We offer a variety of our popular planner layouts, just in “tiny” form, including Horizontal Weekly, Vertical Weekly, Daily Planner (3 or 6 months), Meal Planner, and more! Comes with a waterproof, synthetic cover with a frost sheet protective layer for added durability.
Our newest planner layout! Our Content Planners are specially designed with bloggers, entrepreneurs and content writers in mind. The Content Planner’s Vertical Weekly layout is optimized for planning out your content posts and tasks every week. It features a special social media section at the bottom of each day to help manage your content for various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.